1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

delta tool boxes

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hans99, Apr 6, 2004.

1. hans99

hans99 Junior Member

I have 2 polished diamond plate side boxes for a full size P/U The pair is only about 1 1/2 years old originally sold for 279.99 ea. I would like to get 300.00 for the pair but I am open to offers I have pics of boxes but too large for fourm

2. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

where in ohio are you??

3. hans99

hans99 Junior Member

Ashtabula about 35 miles due east of cleveland

could meet half way if intrested

4. Johnny V

Johnny V Member

Do you still have them?

How can you get me the pictures? Would you meet 1/2 to Chicago?

I just bought a brand new truck and need a tool box. DO not like the normal ones because if you have something 8-10 ft long you can not fit it with the box by the cab. How much of the bed does these take up?

I do a lot of handy man stuff. I am currently selling my crew cab ford but find that the back seat is always full of tools and supplies. I hate that as this truck and my new on is nice leather. Do not want that stuff in the cab and the cab is useless when I want people riding with me.

What is the best way to solve my problem without losing to much of my bed??? Unlike most people I got a 8' bed because I NEED an 8' bed. Be it hauling 2x4"s or hauling 2 fridges and 3 stoves I need room and i need a place for supplies (paint, screws, tool etc).....

Last edited: Apr 8, 2004
  5. hans99

hans99 Junior Member

send me your email address and I will send you photo's I dont know about meeting halfway to chi town I am working double shifts I dont know about time