1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dell services...New winter season and new shop pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DellDoug, Aug 23, 2011.

1. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to post a few pics of our new shop. Today is our first day of the 2011-2012 winter season. Started everything up and turned on the lights. Everything started so that is an excellent beginning. We will posting some odds and ends in the forsale section over the next few weeks as we get to it. :)

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_3939.jpg

IMG_3941.jpg

2. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

a few more:

IMG_3925.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg

IMG_3929.jpg

3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

What a GREAT place!

4. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Looks like a very nice shop, and a nice yard. It must have been a decent sized undertaking moving all that equip to a new shop. I don't have nearly as much as you, but when I recently moved, I didn't realize what an undertaking it was going to be. It really made me realize how much stuff I have collected over the years.

Congrats

5. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks a little bigger than the old place.

Congrats Doug and Vince.

6. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Nice place Doug...I'll stop in on Thursday morning on my way back from an appointment in Brampton to talk about those 3-570's you want to sell.

7. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

if you need any arctic sectional plows for your loaders let me know a have a bunch of used ones. 513-678-1597

yard photo 1.jpg

8. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I love threads like this, winter is getting closer

9. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

I like this.....
    My guys and I were just talking the other day about getting stuff ready.

10. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

WOOOOWW! THis is really nice.
    Does that hummer have a plow?? Thought about doing that!

Do you do landscaping also?? Separate shops?

Shop's inside looks a little small compared to the number of equip. you have...but i guess if everything is always running you have nothing to worry about!

11. ryde307

ryde307 PlowSite Veteran

Very impressive.

Organized and clean also.

What do you do in the summer?

12. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

LOL!! Sorry Johnny,

It will be really nice to see you for a visit on Thursday but you must be getting confused in your old age......Want to buy a homebuilt trailer instead?? :mechanic:

13. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

The Hummer?? Wow there is a concept!! I will have to ask the boss if he wants us to mount one up for this year?? Honestly we never really considered it. Not a bad idea! :)

In the summer time we only continue to work on our snow business through planning and better administration. We also buy and sell some heavy equipment. Mostly Trucks and Loaders and backhoes. We have only the one shop.

The Shop is about 5000Sqft with 24ft clear height. It is Equiped with a 5 tonne crane. The doors are 20ft wide and power operated. We have had four 621 Case loaders in the shop at one time with lots of room to spare. that seems to suit our needs very well. The pics make the shop look a little smaller then it is. :drinkup:

14. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Great looking shop! Love your salt trucks. Glad to know we are not the only ones getting ready for this season, we just received our 2nd load of bagged salt. Can't wait for more of your action shots this season. Good luck!

15. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks really good Doug.

16. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

I was going to say if you are selling those I need another and will be there at 6:00am to choose mine:drinkup:

17. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

:) Thanks for the compliments everyone.

18. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Hahaha yeah that hummer would be sweet! Do you guys use any Liquid?? Or just all Rock salt?

19. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

Just good old rock salt. Thumbs Up

20. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Thats an awesome shop, it must of sucked moving all your stuff over there. I bet it took days....