1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Deleted posts

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Mark Oomkes, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Do deleted posts still count towards total number of posts?

Just wonder if I'm catching up with B&B.

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

no, they do not...so, you may never catch up to him :cool:......unless you stop posting things that aren't necessary and we need to remove :nod::laughing:

3. Mark Oomkes

Pretty sure you have me confused with 2COR.

On another note, do I have my own section in the deleted posts\threads forum?

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I think Mark has me confused with Toby

I think there's a folder for all of us.

5. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

I think Mark may have enough "mis-placed" posts to start a separate FORUM. :D

BTW, since I looked a few hours ago, I think your post count actually went DOWN!

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Where the He!! did you come from???:confused::laughing:

Funny stuff, you have a long way to go to catch up, but that's a good start:laughing:

7. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

I usually lay pretty low, but I find most of Mark's posts hilarious. I realized if I simply post something in a thread he commented on, I'll be subscribed, & have the best chance to see his posts before they disappear!

8. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Just another good reason to log onto Plowsite as much as you possibly can- it raises your chances of seeing the good stuff before the mods/admin see it and kill it. :laughing:

Sometimes I get my biggest laugh of the day here, and then find it later deleted. Does that mean that, overall, I'm inappropriate? :confused:

9. Mark Oomkes

If it makes you inappropriate, not sure I want to know what that makes me. :dizzy:

10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

A post ho? Oh great markOoomonkeys:laughing::laughing: so hard I'm :spewing:

11. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Pretty sure your the reason for the server upgrade last season :nod: MJD and the crew needed a place to store all your deleted posts.

No doubt we all have our own file, but hey I'm only good for 1 or 2 a day that find the mysterious black hole. With your 40 post a day average you just might be on your way as the new ring leader studly :laughing:

Thanks for the reminder................I have to keep looking for the monkey smiley :drinkup:

12. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Glad you said that. We're all thinking it, just didn't want to put it in print :salute:
    Who was it that called me that? That punk who swamped the Olds?

BTW, I'm only doing 27.3 posts/day. Still don't think I've got a chance of catching him.

13. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think we need a deleted post count next to our regular post count.

14. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Then we would all be trying to get our posts deleted to get THAT number up. Would Toby or Mark set the mark to beat?