1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Delay on new fishers?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Pete7, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Pete7

Pete7 Member

I am waiting for my dealer to recieve their shipments of Fishers. They were expecting them at the end of September, still no sign of them..
    Does anybody know if there is some sort of national problem? Seems weird.. They got their supply of Boss in late august--I think.
    Anyone know of similar delays?
    Pete

2. danno

danno Senior Member

I know here in CT., there`s a dealer called ASAP Bedliners in Bridgeport that has a mess of Fishers in stock.

3. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Plenty of fishers here in MA. come on in over the border....the waters warm here......

4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

They started shipping back in august, makes me wonder if they still own fisher $$$.

5. Pete7

Pete7 Member

I am staring to get a little anxious. I paid the Ford dealer back in June and knew I was going to wait until fall for the install, but it is getting late. The plow dealer has a great reputation locally and they are 10 minutes away, they do have the Boss V in stock but it is quite a few dollars more..
    Oh well, I guess I will stop in next week and see if there is any news..
    Pete

6. lakeeffect

lakeeffect Senior Member

Lots of new Fishers on the dealers lot in this part of NY.

7. RJ snow

RJ snow Member

Plenty of Fisher products round here too. I think your dealer dropped the ball on this one.