1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Delaware Valley Snow/Winter Forcast for 07-08.

Discussion in 'Weather' started by J&R Landscaping, Nov 16, 2007.

1. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

According to the 3 weather depts. on channels 3, 6, and 10; the average amount of snow for this winter is gonna be 16" or so. Glen "hurricane" Swartz on NBC 10 hit the highest with 12-18". Channel 3 and 6 were simillar. :realmad::cry:

I know this not what I wanted to hear but nothing is set in stone! We'll just have to wait and see I guess. Anyone hear anything else??
  2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

they dont know but that prediction better not be true...........
  3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

just as this was predicted to be the worst hurricane season to date. yea they have real good predictions.
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I'l take 16" if it comes in six 4" storms with falling temps and plenty of material payup
  5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Anyone up in Allentown or by the Pocono's get anything as of yet. They were saying 1-3 in the upper elevations. Just been all rain down here. I'm not complaining because clean-ups are barely underway.
  6. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

Get ready for a whopper winter then boys!! Them dam liars that keep their jobs when they screw it up reguarly may have just unjinxed us! Hopefully them calling for only 12-16 will actually bring us 36 - 60+!!!payup I hope so anyway. I got almost an inch at my house today. Not enough to do anything but get excited!:realmad:
  7. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

well Fellow Tri State Plowers Poconos Are Gettin It Good Tonite I Was In Albrightsville This Afternoon(right Around Bigboulder/jack Frost) And The Snow Was Coming Down And Laying 3inchs Or So At That Time And Now I See The News Channels Saying There Getting 5-10 Inchs So Just Goes To Show Mother Nature,lanina,elnino Whatever Ino Dont Matter Just Do The Snow Dance And Get The Trucks Ready To Push
  8. dmc337

dmc337 Junior Member

Just checked...5 inches on the ground so far...
  9. Fishead

Fishead Junior Member

It's snowing!!

I just put my first generation Boss plow back on and it still works!!

We have 3-4 inches now and expecting 5-6 more tonight and tomorrow. Maybe even enough to plow tomorrow.

Good luck to you guys East, but winter has started in the NW
  10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

a little snow mixed in with the rain...nothing exciting down here :cry:
  11. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

when do you think that the Tri state region will have the first signifigant storm?
  12. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

HAd 5" at my house this am an 0" 1/2 mile down the hill! Sucks!