1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Delaware sub available.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DitchDigger, Jan 28, 2005.

1. DitchDigger

DitchDigger Junior Member

I wish we got more.

smaller1.jpg

2. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

Hey did you change plows in that truck or is it a different truck than you have in you signature? It says you have a western MVP plow and that is a BOSS plow lol just wondering how you like it.

3. DitchDigger

Oop's

LOL, :dizzy: Guess what, your right. When I made the signature I had a western on order but it didn't come in on time so I drove up to the Boss dealer and he had a Power-V instock so I got that one. And I forgot to change it in my siggy. I just changed it. :salute: Thanks for picking that up.

Mike

4. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Nice looking truck you got there Mike. I like they way you have your exaust coming out of the bed. I have a friend that has a 92 Ford F350 with the same exaust set up as yours. What size tires are those I am guessing 33's.

5. DitchDigger

Thanks

Thanks Dale,

Yea the tires are 33's. The exhaust is a Banks down pipe, 4" straight back to an elbow, then up to the T in the bed. No cat or muffler, really puuurrrs at 2200 RPM :) .

Mike

6. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

My friends Ford is the same way. Blats out really loud when you just hammer on the throttle. Right now he is running 33x12.5x16 Thornbirds.

7. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Nice rig there. I am thinking when I trade my current truck in for a newer one, i was going to put the exhaust pipes like tha tout of the bed. If you don;t mid, I was wondering how much you paid for it. Looks real good on that truck. Take those shoes off by the way. :p

8. DitchDigger

Exhaust Stacks

Thanks,

I've got about $450.00 in the exhaust system. That doesn't include any labor. The shoes are just hanging there they are about an inch off the ground when plow is down, I kept them on for extra weight for down force when back dragging :D , just kidding, I left them on cause I didn't need anymore stuff laying around the shop and If the need ever arises I'll know where they are.