Snow Plowing Forum banner

Dejana Trucks

13K views 70 replies 28 participants last post by  JDiepstra 
#1 ·
Just some of the upfits we recently built.

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Snow

Tire Wheel Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Cloud

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi Dorian!

I have tried to contact you guys a few times with poor results to fixing my problem. My Knapheide service body was up-fitted by you guys. Well anyone the truck is under a year old and have serious leaks in the bodies. Please pm me so we can resolve the situation. The guys out of cinnaminson dont seem to return my voice mails.

#10 ·
big knuckle boom

I haven't seen the truck. How long ago was it? I'll email the GM at that location to see if he has any pics. I don't make it up to that location. I live in PA. (Below Allentown PA)

#12 ·
Those are some sweet trucks!

#15 ·
Dejana Dorian just a ? for you i bought a truck from steven's ford on long island and Dejana and was upfited by when i picked it up i looked over the truck and told them that the way the ran the hydraulic line was a problem and they said it was the was they do it all the time with no problems what they did was run the lines between the cab and frame so every time the cab is moving the cab is cutting into the lines i lost two hoses so far and had a trailer fault on the truck then my drivers side turn signal stoped working so i went looking for a problem and found the wire coming from that light to the plug for the truck lights and about 10 inches before the plug on the wire for the body lights was crushed and melted how long is the warrenty on this my truck is a 06 and i an extened warrenty on it

#16 ·
Dejana Truck & Utility CO., INC. warrants all of its products for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. This warranty covers only equipment and bodies that are subjected to normal use and service for which they were intended.
Our obligation under this warranty is limited to either the repair or the exchange of components, provided that in our judgment the part or the workmanship is defective. Components of the Dejana products not manufactured by Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment CO, INC including paint are covered by these warranties of the respective manufacturers. Credits for these items will be issued only after receiving credit from those manufacturers.

#21 ·
Dejana Dorian;765427 said:
thanks for the reps... I see it's a fold down side too. Nice truck
np.....the fold down sides are such a plus. Loading salt and putting the snow blower in. We also like it for loading with our loader, you dont have to lift higher for heavy loads.

You guys do great work :drinkup:

#23 ·
I like the body on my 05 f450. I've found that it has a very poor paint job. The bare metal was not prepared right and no primer was applied. Now big flakes of paint are falling off and theres rust underneath. Just one more thing to fix. Like most things you buy today there is no attention to detail.

#25 ·
kitn1mcc;766115 said:
personally i have seen alot of dejana bodies poorly wired and and connections that rot out quik just from doing many repairs on them
I've been in retail 18 years. 15 years running New Car Dealerships and having Dejana build my bodies for me. And 3 years with Dejana as a rep. So I was a customer of theirs before I came to work for them. 90% of the time, from what I know first hand, we get the build down perfect no problems. That's better then most other body companies I have used at the dealership. I've seen product from other body companies and have pictures of their poor builds. No one is ever 100% a their job. **** happens. What separates Dejana from every other body comapany is how the remaining 10% get handled after the sale to make them happy. But a small amount of customers are more unreasonable then most, in expectations of a commercial body. Bottom line is a lot more people like our product, our workmanship and customer satisfaction, then hate us.

PL.. The bodies come primered to Dejana from Rugby. Feel free to stop by any facility and check for yourself. As far as rust, show me a 4 year old anything that is not clearcoated, that doesn't have rust coming up underneath the paint.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.