1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dejana Trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Dejana Dorian, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Dejana Dorian

Dejana Dorian Member

Just some of the upfits we recently built.

Picture323.jpg

Picture 023.jpg

Force America valve tank combo.jpg

Picture 033.jpg

Picture 182.jpg

2. Dejana Dorian

Dejana Dorian Member

Some More Hydraulics

This is the fun stuff..

DSC03061a.jpg

DSC03265a.jpg

Picture 288.jpg

black SS Landscaper4.jpg

3. TurfSolutionsMN

TurfSolutionsMN Senior Member
    from MN

Very nice trucks!!!!

4. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

Hi Dorian!

I have tried to contact you guys a few times with poor results to fixing my problem. My Knapheide service body was up-fitted by you guys. Well anyone the truck is under a year old and have serious leaks in the bodies. Please pm me so we can resolve the situation. The guys out of cinnaminson dont seem to return my voice mails.

5. Dejana Dorian

Dejana Dorian Member

leaks

Call me tomorrow am and we'll get it handled. cell number is 267-278-5775.. need the last 8 of the vin on the truck.

6. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

hey good to see yea on here. where are your locations in CNY?

7. Dejana Dorian

Dejana Dorian Member

locations

Kings Park NY, out on Long Island.

8. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

Dorian thank you for such prompt response. Will be calling you on tuesday.

9. unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

Where's the pic of the F550 w/ knuckleboom crane that was in your Smithfield yard? I've never seen that big of a crane on an F550 before.

10. Dejana Dorian

Dejana Dorian Member

big knuckle boom

I haven't seen the truck. How long ago was it? I'll email the GM at that location to see if he has any pics. I don't make it up to that location. I live in PA. (Below Allentown PA)

11. Plower2be

Plower2be Junior Member
    from Midwest

Those are sick trucks

12. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Those are some sweet trucks!

13. unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

Probably over a year ago. If I remember right it was a Palfinger mounted at the rearmost point of the chassis. It looked to be at least as big as a Hiab 071.

14. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

Love the rugby uni-bodys. that white topkick/kodiak is huge though

15. Rock Boat

Rock Boat Member

Dejana Dorian just a ? for you i bought a truck from steven's ford on long island and Dejana and was upfited by when i picked it up i looked over the truck and told them that the way the ran the hydraulic line was a problem and they said it was the was they do it all the time with no problems what they did was run the lines between the cab and frame so every time the cab is moving the cab is cutting into the lines i lost two hoses so far and had a trailer fault on the truck then my drivers side turn signal stoped working so i went looking for a problem and found the wire coming from that light to the plug for the truck lights and about 10 inches before the plug on the wire for the body lights was crushed and melted how long is the warrenty on this my truck is a 06 and i an extened warrenty on it

16. Dejana Dorian

Dejana Dorian Member

Dejana Truck & Utility CO., INC. warrants all of its products for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. This warranty covers only equipment and bodies that are subjected to normal use and service for which they were intended.
    Our obligation under this warranty is limited to either the repair or the exchange of components, provided that in our judgment the part or the workmanship is defective. Components of the Dejana products not manufactured by Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment CO, INC including paint are covered by these warranties of the respective manufacturers. Credits for these items will be issued only after receiving credit from those manufacturers.

17. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

My father loves the dejana body on his dump truck......:drinkup:

IMG_0648.jpg

18. Dejana Dorian

Dejana Dorian Member

thanks for the reps... I see it's a fold down side too. Nice truck

19. Rock Boat

Rock Boat Member

thanks for the reply i'm very happy with the truck and how its set up

20. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

great looking rigs you guys set up. im sure you have tons more pics.