1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Degelman Speedblade

Discussion in 'Degelman Industries Snow Removal' started by ubu760, Apr 28, 2010.

1. ubu760

ubu760 Junior Member
    from Fargo

Has any one used a Degelman speedblade. My local New Holland dealer got one in late this winter but i never got a chance to use it. How do they work? Pros? Cons? they are priced right

I have a blade on a 8330 Deere but am looking for something on my Skid Steer.
  2. 3bladz

3bladz Senior Member

I was searching for anyone using one too, and I have seen nothing.
  3. TBarOMT

TBarOMT Junior Member
    from Montana

I have seen one in action but it is mounted to a New Holland TV145. When it was hooked to a skidsteer the skidsteer did not have enough power to push it in the wetter snows, (18' model) so we hooked it to the TV145. Works good but it is getting beat up pretty badly due to there are no trips or protections of any kind and when pushing with the tractor, something has gotta give and it has the speed blade.Both wing supports have been badly bent, cutting edge mounts are bent so bad that a new edge could not be installed. Had to relocate mounting holes to match the edges. We will be looking into the HLA blade next year