1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Degelman sales rep please contact me

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ynvvbr, Nov 25, 2005.

1. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

Hi Ya,

I own a 10' pusher for one of our skidsteers which i purchased directly. I am looking at possible 2 more, one for a backhoe 12'. Do you still sell directly or through dealer.

Please let me know

Thank You

Mike 717-848-2244

2. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

Bump need help again sales rep. please give me a call
    or Pm me.

3. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

i felt sorry for the thread sooooooo....................BUMP

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Do you think he ever bought one?

5. powerjoke

with this customer support :nod: you bet :rolleyes:

p.s.: post some "R" rated calender girl pics up here no one will ever see them LOL

6. powerjoke

o.h. wait i forgot i own a deglemen bade............................it's a good thing i don' need any part's for the ol' girl

it's a '72 steiger super wildcat with a CaT 3150 V-8

EDIT: FIRST PIC ON DEGLEMEN................what did i win?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

The new Ice Breaker as Daglemen call them, is a really nice blade. It has a steel trip and folding wings. It was at the farm show I was at, the only problem is the guy there new less about plowing snow, then my dog. Actually my dog knows quite abit, she doesn't even get out of bed, when I get up in the middle of the night.

8. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Is this company still around? A link from another thread doesn't work, but it was old as heck. Great service! :realmad: How big or heavy is their speed-wing. I was looking at using something like that in the future.