1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Degelman Icebreaker

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by 4x4Farmer, Jul 14, 2010.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Does anyone have one of these? I've been dreaming of snow the last couple of days for some reason.... This is just a dream....but I think one of these like the one on the deere loader in the end of the video would be awesome. I have only seen one in real life and that is the one in the video, but I don't know who it is cause there is no name on the loader. What do you guys think of it?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JDp5IwyGhmU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JDp5IwyGhmU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Dont have one but the last time I looked at their products they had no trip edge, but that one had a trip edge although Im not sure if it gets far enough out of harms way when it does trip, kind of hard to tell in the video. Looks alot like their silage packing blades.

3. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

yes! last time I saw videos there was no trip also. looks like a new design but doesnt really pop back that far. I like that mesh part above the blade.

4. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

5. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I think those prices are out to lunch when compared to a Horst or Storm blade :dizzy:

6. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

17g's for a 10ft blade. give me a break.

7. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

i almost fell out of my chair when i saw that :D:jester:

8. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Holy Balls!!! Good Lord thats alot of money