1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Definition of "Per Push"?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Sweetpete, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

This thread won't last long, but I was just wondering, when you say "Per Push",
    do you mean: "Each time you clear a p-lot from start to finish?" or "Each time you back your truck up and start pushing a new run?"

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm still new to the scene. Thanks for your input.

2. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

per push

this means each time you are there for a session of plowing. not each time you go forward and reverse...

3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Sorry...I feel like a dope. Thanks for clarifying. Sheez. :eek:

4. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

no problem buddy. thats what this site is for... have a good one... pray for snow

5. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

I like Sweetpete's idea get many huge lots, signed contracts, and then retire after one year LOL. Just having some fun, I have learned over the years and was certainly way off on my thoughts many times.

6. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

That is right...
    Whats up Alex? How did you make out last season?

Jason

7. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

Jpmako

hey buddy whats going on.. i sent you a PM... check it and give me a call .... talk to you later