1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Deep transmission pan for Allison?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by redhenny16, Dec 14, 2004.

1. redhenny16

redhenny16 Senior Member

A few days ago I came across a thread with a link to a ton of Duramax and Allison mods and information. I forgot who the Plowsite member was and I can't find his Thread. He also had pictures of a Propane setup on his truck. Does anyone know this member or where I can find his thread?

2. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

No idea but I can point you twards and EXCELLENT place for the duramax and allison. Great group of guys too. dieselplace com

There is a stock deep pan available from allison, with the longer pick up needed you will be at under 100$. you will gain nothing other than some bling by going to a aluminm pan. I have the pan on mine. Gasket is reusable. Its actually the pan allison specs out but GM went with a smaller pan for more clerance. Even with the deep pan you will have plenty of clearance.

I can set you up with a guy to get it from and lotsa other trany goodies. He is a really good guy.

Oh......and screw propane IMO ;)

3. salopez

salopez Senior Member

ratlover
    so how do we talk to? about these great allison products?

4. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

Mike Lovrich at inglewood tranys 310 674 4400, he hangs out on the dieselplace too. He is in the process of coming up with a bolt in trany cooler(goes into the stock location, it will just work better). He sells all kindsa trans stuff(aftermakret and stock). Although you can get all the stock stuff from your local allison dealer too. Spin on filters, all that jive.