1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Decorated old IH for local parade.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SNOWLORD, Jul 7, 2011.

1. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Awesome pics....and great looking truck...they dont build em like any more!

3. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Great looking truck! We've got a 59 a110 ih back at the farm, mid restoration. I hope it comes out half as good as yours looks!

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks really good. That is a great picture.

5. joey7599

joey7599 Senior Member
    from MA

that is awesome man

6. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Thanks alot guys! It was alot of fun the whole thing is built on a pallet so it can be set in or out easily without really hooking it to the truck. The smoke was a fog machine that I wiggled inside the old woodstove, and I ran a small generator to power it. I think my Grandpa would be proud. Funny watching the people at the parade trying to figure out if I had a real fire in the woodstove or not. One person yelled "your gonna burn that nice truck to the ground" I just smiled and waved.

7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Looks great. I have allways wanted an old truck like that.