1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Decision On Dealers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Sean Adams, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

After taking some time to think this over, and listening to responses from members, as well as fielding e-mails, I have decided the following:

If you are a dealer you have the option to put your name, company name, phone number,address, and web address ONLY in your signature...if you want to post pictures, it must be done in the picture forum.

HOWEVER, you cannot discuss your products or services in a sales-like manner on the site. In other words, the quality of your posts will have to draw people to contact you.

You cannot use the PM (private message) feature to attempt to sell or promote either.

We are also going to create a dealer's forum where they have the option to post about what they have to offer, current sales offers, the option to post pictures, etc... In order for a dealer to access and use this forum they will have to pay a small fee to the site.

If someone has interest, please email me direct at sean@lawncaresuccess.com and I will give you the information.

If members notice a dealer posting in a way that breaks the rules, please report the post to the moderators. We will create a title for dealers that signifies they can post in this manner.

2. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

3. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

sounds fair

john

4. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

I'm in!

5. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 Member

no problem...could actually be usefull...just my .02