1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

December 12th snow

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Freddy130, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

2. TEX

TEX Senior Member

that bang at the begining made me jump. lol thanks for the vid

3. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Ahah how do ya think I felt. My edge never trips on the side walk but It did today must be the frost?

4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Me too, I hate that sound but its always good for a little adrenaline in the morning when your barely awake.

5. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

That bump is nothing compared to the strom drain cover back by the cube van if you go over 2 mph your going through the window.

6. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

that lot looks tricky!

7. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

SIDEWALK:dizzy:. LOL

Scared me to. I thought you fell asleep for a minute. Storm drain cover LOL I was plowing a gas station for one of my buddys last year he said all the gas fills are in the corner Yal except for one WHAM I hit that sucker gas station was full off cars they all looked at my I was so embarrassed.

RCGM
    Brad

8. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Its a hotel and usually insn't to bad to plow but they were full that night. Where that cube van is, is my dump spot for snow it mostly goes to that corner but he was in the way.

9. ch973934

ch973934 Senior Member

I jumped too...and I was gonna say that van was definately taking up a dumping spot...

10. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

looks to be a busy year for snow here in NB hopefully we all make some nice money one way or another payup

11. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Everytime I plow my commercials I lose money but I make it on the residentials. However I love snow and plowing so let it come. Murry how much snow is down towards Saint John haven't been down for a month and a bit?

12. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Enough to have me loose track of what day it is lol,plus I hear Sunday/Monday should be decent depending on the temperature so hopefully we all make some extra cash this weekend.

How many accounts do you actually have? hopefully the prices up your way are better than here last year I was getting 20 for an average driveway

13. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

They arn't much better up here. I have two larger commercial lots and a couple of 10-15 parking lots downtown and I think I'm up to 50 or so resi. However 20 of the resi are forclosed houses so they don't need done asap.

14. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

I think next year I may get back in the game again only if I can stay mostly residential all this snow so far this winter is making me miss my own truck and the money.

Lets hope this weekend we get dumped on payup