1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Decals and what to do

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by OneBadDodge06, Dec 17, 2007.

1. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

So my decals on my new vee plow came off the other day.

Thing is, is it really worth my time to have them replaced?

I know I'd like to knitpick at it now since the dealer has been very rude the past few times spending some major green on stuff.

Maybe if they hadn't been so smug and cynical I'd forget about it.

So whats everybody think?

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

I would but thats just me

3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Just another testament as to how cheap Western is getting. They can't even use good vinyl anymore. :dizzy:

If you're that worried about the decals, leave the plow in the barn. I'm not a fan of decals, they aren't paying me to advertise for them....

4. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I agree on the cheap part...

But the point is I'd like to make the dealer have to deal with me. I could care less really about the decals. If it were out of warranty I'd care less.....its a snowplow....things happen.

5. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

If ya want I will trade you your V plow for my straight blade with wings.I'd like a V plow. It still has the decal on the front but it has the mounting instructions for a Unimount on the back for some reason :confused:

6. Bobby Blaze

Bobby Blaze Member

I know what you mean I plowed 2 times with mine, the 1st time I lost the contractor grade now the western one is falling off .

7. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

I knew the front of my MVP plow looked different after the last storm ... damn decal is missing. douh!

8. CJPlow

CJPlow Member

I had the same problem with my suburbanite and my buddy had the same problem with his ultramount last year. Have fun with them if they were rude. Make sure you point that out to them as well.

9. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

decals

I would replace them
    I still have my decals on all of my plows, maybe