1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Decal kit ?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by bkabina, Nov 7, 2011.

1. bkabina

bkabina Junior Member
    from pa

I have an older 7 1/2 unimount that I installed a few months ago. The paint on the plow is pretty bad and I am going to have it sand blasted and painted.

I emailed Western a week ago to see if I could buy a decal kit and have not heard anyhting back yet.
    What are some other options for some decals? Atleast the larger Western decal for the front of the moldboard.

Any dealers on here able to help? Thanks
  2. bkabina

bkabina Junior Member
    from pa

WOW! Kinda weird but Nevermind. UPS just left and there was a box from Western containing a decal kit. I was going to delete this post but couldn't figure out how.

Thank You Western !!!
  3. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

Yep, they did the same for me last year.
  4. bubba377

bubba377 Junior Member

how did you contact western I just repainted my unimount pro plus and was looking for decals and all i could find was the ultra mount decals??
  5. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

email info@westernplows.com and tell them you just refinished your unimount plow tell them the size and what grade it is and they will send you a decal set. theyve sent me 2 sets this year for mine
  6. bkabina

bkabina Junior Member
    from pa

What he said ^