1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dec. 16th in Ohio

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Here are a few, most are from when I was driving, but it was pretty nasty with all the idiots on the roads and the blowing snow

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  2. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Sweet!!!!!!

3. nice pictures

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

yeah it was pretty fun yesterday afternoon, between listening to the browns game and trying to pay attention before someone rear ends me since you could not see more then 100 Ft. It was a good way to start the season off I believe. the only bad thing was i was sitting at a traffic light for 10 seconds or so and then I saw green. So i went , Fake out. The wind blew the light to the side and that is what I saw and who was right there to see this act against society. Johnny Law. One ticket for running a red light. I did not even run it I strolled though it today. Lack of sleep is and i so used to go in reverse I forgot how to drive forward>>:nono:

5. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice pics:bluebounc

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Thanks!!!! Yeah I will get better at taking pictures though. I need to get a mount on the dash or something so I dont have to hold the camera!!! It is kind of a PITA:mad:

Burkhart, go figure a cop would be out in a bad snowstorm. The city must be hard up fo cash to have them write a redlight ticket in 50 mph winds with heavy blowing snow. Oh well you just cant win sometimes

7. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Tom, The wings look good.

Your post office looks good !!!!

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Ron, I always keep the post office cleanpayup Thanks, the wings work awesome!!!

9. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Any time buddy :)

Its melting off good, must be some sweet salt

10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

LOL yeah I think you know where to get it too dont you:rolleyes: It is some pretty good stuff though:nod: