1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dec 15/07 snow plowing

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 04f350powerv-xt, Dec 18, 2007.

1. 04f350powerv-xt

04f350powerv-xt Senior Member

2. 04f350powerv-xt

Maybe this link will work?

http://[​IMG]

3. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

2nd link worked . great video nothing better then a v plow on a PSD :D

4. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Thats one of my new favorite videos. I love the sound of the PSD!

5. TEX

TEX Senior Member

thanks for the great video keep them cumming

how bout that diesel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Great video keep them coming

7. 04f350powerv-xt

That diesel purrrs through just about anything.

8. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

sweet video...! so how does the xt compare to a regular v-blade. is there honestly that much difference besides the xt looking awesome?

9. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Sweet video and truck. Have you done any major repairs to the truck? I am considering buying one but won't if its going to be like my Dodge....

10. Tractor Plower

Tractor Plower Senior Member

Great vid. I swear I saw an identical setup snooping my lot during the storm!xysport that V-XT is one real good eye catcher! haha. You shoulda stopped man, i was working my way up to ya.
    -Mike

11. 04f350powerv-xt

Hey tractor plower, where were you working? I don't remember seeing you around.
    Blue ram I haven't had the truck very long but havent had any problems yet. (knock on wood)
    Turbo, I think the biggest difference with this plow is the amount of snow it can carry, as for throwing it farther, I dont really have a good account to try that out on, nut it throws it pretty far if I get some speed.

12. Tractor Plower

I was in the Home Depot. The big Case tractor with the scraper behind. I saw you circling the top of the lot, negotiating the tricky entrance with that damn median that bends 'round that noone sees....LOL. :bluebounc
    -Miketymusic

13. 04f350powerv-xt

That is funny you say that because i actually ended up driving right over a curb that seemed to come out of nowhere! Man that place is tight, must be a pain to push it with a tractor!

14. Tractor Plower

Okay fine, it wasn't just the V-XT that caught my eye, it was the fact it was flying through the air:jester: lol. I have to get that plowed with a truck, the box doesn't fit in between the curbs. lol. Stop on by next time ya see the tractor workin'.
    -Miketymusic