1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dealers to install new FISHER in NY Metro?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by LI NY PLOWER, Sep 23, 2006.

LI NY PLOWER Junior Member

Hi guys, bought a 2003 F-350 in march and getting ready for an 8ft HD blade to go on....ive gotten a price of $4285 installed from an outfit on LI by me.....does this sound high? Anybody know any other place in my neck of the woods? KK:drinkup:
  2. db27

db27 Member

sounds good

my 3 week old 8' hd fisher with everything and 1 gal of fluid was 4125.00 payup
    Thats not installed.
    Im almost done with the install. I have so many hours invested in the install mabey a shop could do it in 4-6 hours but i have 10 or more hours into it and another few hours left.:dizzy:
    sounds like there doing the install for 150.00.I had other quotes for 4500.00 not installed at another fisher dealer here in ma.:eek:
  3. dan3435

dan3435 Junior Member

I just got my western installed at dejana in Huntington. They also install fishers. I was quoted 4090 for the 8' HD but that was a few months ago, and im pretty sure the prices have went up.
  4. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

It probably took me 4-5 hours to install my plow completely. It's really not bad at all if you have traditional automotive skills.
  5. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

Call up ASAP Bedliners in CT, it's 45 minutes from the NY border. Ask for Steve, you can tell him that Gregg referred you.(203-366-5000) He's a friend of mine. Thanks
  6. JWarren

JWarren Junior Member

Where is ASAP Bedliners located in CT? I am using Cyncon Equipment outside Rochester NY 3700 installed with either control box,

but I also work in Greenwich, CT so curious where ASAP was located and if they can beat price from Cyncon

LI NY PLOWER Junior Member

Fisher Done !!!

Hey guys thanks for the replys i ended up going with DeJana in Huntington NY...I went with the 8' Fisher, looks hot! $4285 installed with FishStick.....I will post pictures shortly.
    While im on, does anyone need a new in the box SNOFOIL for a 7' 6" Fisher? I got it from a friend and never used it....any NY guys or close by let me know...Kevin
  8. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Yeah, DeJana is great, they're up here in RI, too. I've bought utility trucks from there before and they're are great to deal with.