1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dealer work in NJ

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by fireboy6413, Jan 12, 2010.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I just want to let everyone know, if you have a ford vehicle and bring it in to the dealer, I highly recommend Warnock Ford in morristown NJ, I dropped the truck of yesterday around 3:00 pm, they finished the truck by 3:pm today, they replaced #4and5 injectors and the ficm module. I originally brought it to another dealer who told me #4 injector the module and fuel pump was bad, they said 2300 worth of work and my warranty was only covering 1500 worth, they almost scammed me for 900 bucks. Warnock got it done in one day and did the job right. Highly recommend

2. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

I also highly recommend Warnock Ford I have been dealing with them for over ten years I just bought my new truck from them. In the past ten years I have bought over eight trucks from them they are very good with sales and service. If any of you NJ guys ever are looking for a new Ford email me I am very good friends with the owner I can get you a good price.

3. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

Lab when you do speak with the owner, print out my message and make sure you give it to him, UNBELIEVABLE service their, I don't think I know any other deal, with the turn around time they have. remarkable,

4. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

I sure will show it to him. They are very good there with service the one thing I like about them is they give you a service loner truck and its actually a F350 truck not a car. They are very good at that dealer.