1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dealer Locations

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by RedCastle, Nov 4, 2009.

1. RedCastle

RedCastle Junior Member

Does anyone know in the MA or RI area of dealers that finance? I got 1 price for a Boss 7.5 sport plow for like $4k installed but w/4 kids i can't pay that all at once so wasn't sure if anyone here knew of a place that finances these?

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I've never heard of any dealer financing a plow. Usually, you'll need to barrow from a bank or use a credit card.

3. Joe Lombardo

Joe Lombardo Member

Try Lang's Corner Garage, Rye NH thier ad indicates that they do finance plow purchases nothing ventured nothing gained..

4. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

trade a kid.... duh!!!!!!

5. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

6. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

7. RedCastle

RedCastle Junior Member

i'll look into those options.. thanks everybody that replied.

8. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

There's dealers in Maine that finance, but they just have you fill out a form for a Citi Credit Card.

9. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Almost all the major brand plow company's offer this. The dealer will just set you up with a credit card type loan, the minimums that i read were $5500 though.

western has it on their site too.

10. Montosi82

Montosi82 Member

Marty's gmc

Hey guys

I know that marty's gmc in kingston will finance a plow for you. they are a fisher dealer. they might use shiefield financing. They will also finance sanders I believe. You might have to do a plow and a sander though. good luck.

11. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

go say nice truck a couple of times so I can send you a PM You need 10 posts to get PM's

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  12. grandview

Edit that, Redcastle I can't PM you. You need 10 posts ,go say nice truck a few times to get to 10 posts so I can PM you.

13. Montosi82

Montosi82 Member

Grandview.. that should be 10

14. grandview

Sorry wrong guy, I was asking Redcastle:waving:

15. Montosi82

Montosi82 Member

Sorry wrong guy, I was asking Redcastle

no problem

16. RedCastle

RedCastle Junior Member