1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dealer issue

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by snowjams, Nov 6, 2009.

1. snowjams

snowjams Junior Member

HI,I bought a new hd75 a couple weeks ago from what i thought was an authorized distributor in Lannon,Wis.They were listed on the snowdogg web site and now they took them off the site.Wondering if anyone else has had or heard of this issue? I checked out this plow to the hilt,it seems great but now i worry about getting parts and service from another distributor that is twice as far from my area.Why would they do this????? Thanks for your imput. SNOWJAMS
  2. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Where in Lannon ??? Who was it ??? I'm familiar with the Lannon area...
  3. snowjams

snowjams Junior Member

Main street in lannon,name is Plowboyz just east of bp gas. Now i see they gave a dealer in Jackson a distributor status but that is 40 min further IF there is a problem.Bob at plowboyz has been great but there are 3 sides to each story, snowdoggs,plowboyz,and the truth.I just wish they would not put the end customer in such a bad position. Snowjams
  4. BrewCityTommy

BrewCityTommy Member

I would ask smoorman, he works for snow dogg, or designed them, or something, he knows what he's talking about. but i know what youre saying, im in milwaukee, and only 2 distributors around here, but 1 is open 24 hours during snow storms.