1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dealer in Grand Rapids, MI

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by RYDER, Sep 20, 2008.

1. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I heard That B & B Truck is no longer a dealer and the next closest one is in Muskegon. Is Snow Way trying to have some one take over for B & B Truck in the Grand Rapids, MI area?

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Ryder,

I don't cover MI but will forward your question to our rep who covers MI and see if we can get you an answer.

3. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Wow that not good. We need more dealer here. It rare to see them but have several dealer but not have stuff in stock.

real dealer I have saw was in Ohio that nearby 4 hours away. i think it was sno way with western store that was 8 years ago I remember saw sno way lexan plow I thought that not good because it would break like glass. That time I was young 10 years age.

I Have not see dealer like one in Ohio.

4. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

That would be great Toby4492 I do not want to drive for an hour to get to a dealer. I might just have to to buy a Western or a Blizzard or a Boss because their are dealers in Grand Rapids, MI.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

[​IMG]

6. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Don't get me wrong I love my Snow-Way

7. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Call John @ 616-437-4597, I believe he is a dealer. He is located 3 Mile/Alpine area. He should help you.

Jon

8. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN