1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Deal or no deal

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Plowfast9957, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

A friend of mine has a 97 f350 4x4 dump thats getting traded in on Monday and will sell it to me for 5k. Its in very good condition with 75k miles on it. It has a 360 gas auto trans and 9' fisher plow. just wanted some imput. thanks in advance.

2. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

1997 f-350 dump 4x4 with 75K on it and a plow?...go for it...that seems like a great deal, almost too good to be true, as long as everything checks out OK those trucks are real strong.

3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds like a great deal! But a 360? That's a 1970's Ford motor or now a Dodge engine! Are you mistaken or did someone change the motor?

4. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

Assuming everything checks out, thats a STEAL, hell if you don't want it, let me know I'll buy it.

5. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

Sorry it has a 460. Should have proof read better. And thanks for the replies I bought it and will pick it up tomorrow.

6. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

lets see some pics of the badboy