1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Deal Of The Year~

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by wkahler, Mar 28, 2008.

1. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I just wanted to pass a long the good news that my search for a plow has ended VERY successfully! I was on the way home from the car auction on Wednesday and stopped to check out a truck that was for sale. It had a plow on it but the guy was not going to sell it until i made a offer on the truck, well we came to a agreement on the truck so i bought it. Then next was the negotiation on the plow, it is a 4 year old Boss V blade with a handheld remote control and i offered him a whopping $1000 for it.................and he said no, but i would take $1250 for it..........SOLD. It was barn kept and was mounted on the 2003 Duramax that i bought so i have to get a new mount for my Ford F-250 but other then that i think i did OK!!! I will get pictures as soon as i get back to the shop, out of town for a few days. :nod::nod::nod::nod:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  2. droptine

droptine Member

Good shopping, sounds like a good deal for the whole package.

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I'll give you $1500 for it. payup

4. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

nice plow pics

5. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

i didnt see the pics?

6. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

It was a joke, your in the rocky mountains and it still went over your head!:nod:

7. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

not funny :nono: :realmad:

8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

LOL i forgot i got this post.....might have to update it wil pictures. I have a total of $1725 in it now with the mont install and the plow itself!

9. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Pictures man, we need pictures.... :cry: