1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Deal of the year!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by streetfrog, Dec 29, 2007.

1. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

So I had a Buyers hitch mount pro spreader that I paid $300 for and it was never used. ( got an account..good friend..to pay for it as part of his plowing contract) the $650 one.
    Today I traded it for the big one they make even swap because the guy wanted the one I had instead as his was "too much " for what he needed, He had it for sale on craiglist so I emailed him and offered to swap even. So we traded even steven!:dizzy:
    Best deal I have had all year. So I basicly got it for free as I didn't have to pay for either one just had to "not charge the first 4 storms for my friend. hehe The first pic is the one I had the second is the one I got. I mounted it all up today and now just need a vibrator now.

Gotta love it when things work out right!

spreader 1.gif
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  2. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Nice...Whats that weigh fully loaded? Good luck with itpayup:drinkup:
  3. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Thanks. It weighs about 130 lbs or so empty and it has a 600 lb capacity. Makes for a nice ballast. It is great as the one I had was too small for what I needed. I have 2 decent sized comm lots and a bunch of Res. that need salt/sand as they are nice and steep lol.payup
  4. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping Senior Member

That spreader you got is more like $850, so you made out pretty goodpurplebou
  5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Sweet......Good work man
  6. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Actually its $999.99. at northerntool.com. Plus shipping $108.98 to my town. and my old one is $649.99 plus shipping.