1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dead Motor

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by SebagoLakeRanch, Jan 4, 2015.

1. SebagoLakeRanch

SebagoLakeRanch Junior Member
    from 04038

I was having no trouble for about 3 hours, then my motor stopped working. I hear the solenoid clicking, so I tried hooking jumper cables directly from battery to motor and get nothing. Unfortunately it's Sunday, someone told me he used a motor from a hydraulic dump trailer and should be able to get that at Napa. Is there any reason not to? What should I ask for at Napa to speed things up?

Is there a chance of anything else wrong?

2. You have an SEHP correct? A lot of NAPAs stock those...

3. SebagoLakeRanch

from 04038

They had a SAM brand for a western that worked. Back in action.

4. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

what surprises me is u live near a napa that's open on a sunday ? or is it open just because we had snow ?? glad u found one thow

5. SebagoLakeRanch

from 04038

I'm in the greater portland area, in cumberland county which is the most populated county in the state. The napa's is around me have enough population base to justify being open.
    unless its old blue laws where you are.

6. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

There's a Napa by me that's open on sunday