1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

De/md Get Together?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by JustUsDe, Oct 30, 2003.

1. JustUsDe

JustUsDe Senior Member

Just checking to see if the De/Md guys and anyone else that is close would be interested in a night at HOOTERS in New Castle on RT.13. If we have an interest we can set a date. Let me know if you think this interests you.

Ray

2. JustUsDe

JustUsDe Senior Member

I guess no one in De/Md want to get together. All well I tried

Ray

3. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

if the philly crew ever gets together

your invited:drinkup:

john

4. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

Hey JustUsDe, where here just never really check this part of the site. Im getting a Boss 8ft Super Duty this weekend, its gonna be great. I found a guy up in Pa. that has great prices. Maybe we should exchange numbers just in case for this winter. Take care

5. JustUsDe

JustUsDe Senior Member

Thanks John,
    Keep in the loop. If I'm available I will head up there. I'ts not that far to Philly. Always like to meet people and talk snow.

Ray

6. JustUsDe

JustUsDe Senior Member

Sounds good to me Crafty. I'm not sure if I still have your number. I did call you a while ago to help you bid that one subdivision. How did you make out with it?

Ray

7. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

Hey man you helped out a great deal! I owe you thank you so much. I got the development and you were right the other guys bid it real high. So Sat I go up and buy my Boss 8ft superduty found a place that has great prices. Call me sometime or stop buy take care Jason 632-6290