1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

DE: Fisher 8ft Minute Mount SNow plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by m.$terner, Jan 27, 2014.

1. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

For sale is a 8 foot Fisher Minute mount Snow plow. I bought this on a 2000 Chevrolet 3500 (classic body style) flatbed that I needed the drivetrain from for another truck. Plow has rust on it as you can tell and one hole in the moldboard about 2 x 4" (look like they may have hit a curb or something with it because of the way the hole looks). I took a sledge hammer and sacked all over the rest of the blade and everything else seems solid on it, just needs to be scuffed and painted. Pump, headlights, etc are all there. The Fisher Joystick controller is in the truck as well as some of the wiring (looks like part of the harness may be gone but I use Meyers so not exactly sure what all is used with these. Truck side harness that is there goes with the plow if the buyer wants to remove it. I have NO truck side mount for this blade. I was told the pump worked fine but if you would like to check it before you buy feel more than welcome to do so. Located in Newark, DE. You can PM me or email me at MGS_Enterprises@yahoo.com (email is faster for me). Asking $900 but may be open to reasonable offers. Can assist in loading with a forklift. Let me know if you have any questions

2. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

If emailing me please make sure you let me know your from Plowsite as I also have it for sale locally as well.

In my opinion It looks much better in person but I wouldn't drive to look at anything without pictures first and I don't expect anybody else to do so either so here they are. Can get additional pictures if needed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

3rd picture is the hole from the front and 4th picture in the hole from the back

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Sold!!!!!!!!!!