1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

DDR payments

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by leolkfrm, Nov 17, 2013.

1. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

anybody else having trouble getting their money from last year from DDR mgmt. co.? they have been blaming the co they hired to pay bills!

2. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

It's ALWAYS someone else's fault! No matter who...

3. tbi

tbi Member
    from CNY

DDR and their third party payers are the worst people I've ever worked for. Lying cheating thieves.

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Glad I bailed on them when I did.

I did receive a bankruptcy packet from their 3rd party paperwork firm. Was it Oxford Building Services, or something like that?

And I love the way they look since I did bail on them. Talk about going down the crapper. No irrigation last year during the drought. No more annuals.

They were all over my butt about little things, now they look like dumps.

5. tbi

tbi Member
    from CNY

Sounds like me talking only a little more subtle.

6. leolkfrm

store manager called during last weeks ice and snow event wondering why we did not salt.....was told the truth and was shocked....the co they hired was late and quit after 2 days....

7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I had to promise to play nice, otherwise MJD was going to extend my vacation. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

8. leolkfrm

have to ask the boss who it was...think it was out of ohio office