1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ddm tuning led flood light

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by bigbadbrad, Jan 5, 2011.

1. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

2. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

3. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

well i dont need anymore light, i got enough allready haha, thats why I wanna see someone else try them out

4. BORIS

BORIS Senior Member

I bought some they will be here tomorrow. I will see how they are.

5. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

cool put up some pics when you get them

6. deicepro

deicepro PlowSite.com Addict

WOW! That's a low price! Haha that is cheap though, pics.......

7. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Please be sure to tell us how you like them, I got a email from them offering the same light, thinking about changing my 2 35watt floods!

8. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

I may order up a couple of these for back up lights so I can see hooking up our 5er to the truck at night.

9. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I'm relly happy with other products purchased from DDM, infact I'm planning onordering another HID kit from them soon. Maybe I'll add a pair of these to that order....

Looking for feedback when you get them installed!

10. Steve'sZr2

Steve'sZr2 Member

I just ordered a set of these also. It will probably be at least a week before I get a relay harness made and get them mounted but I'll be sure to post some pictures. Also ordered HP6545 conversion H4 headlamps for my fisher.

11. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Ordered one this morning along with an HID kit for my wife's car. I decided to only gamble on one light for now...

12. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

did anyone get theirs in yet?

13. UnderPSI

UnderPSI Junior Member

Although I haven't used these I have ordered a bunch of HID kits from them and they are all great. Easy company to work with.

14. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

I love the HID kit I ordered from them, although there prices on HID kits went up by $5 as of jan 1st its still a great price. Im gonna order 3 more kits, a few spare bulbs/tubes and maybe a few of these led lights.

Seems to be a good company

15. The Lone Plower

The Lone Plower Member

Hey John, let me know what you think about that one. I'm looking for one to mount on my spreader.

Only complaint I have with DDM so far is their slow a s s shipping. I placed an order before Christmas, and haven't seen it yet. The surf must be kickin, because they aint shippin.

16. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

The shipping can be kind of slow, but I ordered a couple weeks before Christmas, and received the order on the 23rd.

I ordered my other stuff Saturday and received an email last night saying that it has been packaged and ready to ship. I should have it by mid next week I suppose.

17. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

It all ships slow because they probably don't stock it and the boat
    Ride from china takes a while....

18. UnderPSI

UnderPSI Junior Member

I usually get my stuff with in the business week

19. The Lone Plower

The Lone Plower Member

That's probably true George.

I got my order yesterday, so was about 3 1/2 weeks for delivery. I orderd 2 different kits, and when I opened the box..... There's just a few boxes with ballasts/bulbs thrown in with a couple wire harnesses, and a blue plastic piece(?). Nothing is marked as to what is for which kit/vehicle. Not even a packingslip or anything?

Guess I just hope everything is there and fake it when I do the install. :rolleyes:

Strike two in my book for DDM.

20. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

My kit came with 2 weather pack connectors, im assuming to use as a extension cord, Idk so I put them in my vehical lighting box and will use them sooner or later, kinda like a freebee.

My kit took 14 days from ca. To mi. But it was during christmas and new yrs. Im taking orders from friends and family that feel in love with my HID lights on my truck.

Anyone ever order a fog light HID kit? Was wondering how long the wires were, where to mount the ballasts?