1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

DD not putting any thought into this one......

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by nalegtx, Jul 19, 2010.

1. nalegtx

nalegtx Senior Member

So this new western/fisher HTS for 1/2 tons looks a lot like the Blizzard 7600LT that has been out for a long time. Is it just me or did DD just take this blade lighten it a bit by removing blade height ( 2"), and paint it yellow or red depending on Fisher or Western.... I don't know about you guys but this looks like another DD scam to me.........................

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

What exactly is the problem with what they did? :confused:

3. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

While I'm sure there are similarities, the profile of the HTS and 7600lt are quite a bit different. Steeper attack angle, more curl, and different blade shape on the blizzard for starters. They also have different mounts.

Yep, looks like a scam to me... :rolleyes:

4. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I agree, I can't believe that Ford makes a Fusion and then rebadges it as a Mercury Milan

5. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Looks like they took a good design and added it to the brands people want to me...:)