1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

DAYTONA Twin 150's

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by IndySnowPlow, Feb 17, 2005.

1. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

Who all are going to watch the twin 150's ??? Since its NOT snowing....man Im glad NASCAR is back !!!!

2. ToolMaker

ToolMaker Member

I just listened to the first one on the radio, waiting for the second one , here at work .
  3. Jone43

Jone43 Member

Have the TV on in the office. Nice move by Waltrip at the line. Would have liked to seen Kerry Earnhardt make the show. I guess he still has an outside chance depending on the outcome of the 2nd Duel.
  4. saleen49

saleen49 Junior Member

Can't wait for Sunday!!!!

Go 97!!!! :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:
  5. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

By just that much....

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

I thought all the talk was how DEI sucked? By the looks of that pic I would say they are doing pretty damn good.
  7. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

How disrespectful :nono: I think it's the other way around DE Jr doesn't suck.
  8. Derrick in NJ

Derrick in NJ Member

Anyone catch the 2nd 150? How much longer do you all think Kevin "havawreck" Harvick has left in the 29 ride? That was a wild wreck! Picks for sunday are gonna be tough. I all but wrote off the DEI cars, but they looked strong in the 1st race. I thought Elliot Sadler was going to be a contender until he blew his engine, but you never know. I'm gonna have to go with either a DEI car, or the 24 or 48, hopefully the 24! :D
  9. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

RCR has told Harvick........ your bad for our PR......if you want to stay your going to have to apologize to Johnson and run a very clean season.

I hope they can his azz.................. :eek:
  10. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

I hate fords and all they make. Owned 3 in 32 years of driving and that taught about the fix-or-repair-daily thing. Only cars that ever left me on side of road walking as well. Been a GM man all along till I bought a RAM in 94.

Favorite driver? #6 Mark Martin. Have watched him since he ran ASA out of his Wisconsin shop and watched Rousch cars in SACA racing those Merkur's. Also liked Davey Allison and like Ricky Rudd. All Ford guys.

Harvick has been doing this since his 1st drive after Dale died in 2001. So whats new,that is why they call him Harv-wreck. Good or bad ole RC knows any PR is better then no PR. He would have kept Rubby had the dollars looked good to him.

Hoping the #6 wins it this year or at least better than 43rd!
  11. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Fords, best vehicles I ever owned, Tbirds, trucks, Lincoln's, the only thing better has been the Audi's, BMW's and the Nissian's. Only good GM's were 4 Corvettes and a Pontiac 6000 SLS. The only thing that hurt them was towing other GM's out of the way.
  12. saleen49

saleen49 Junior Member

LOL! the only GM i ever owned was a Buick wagon and i went through 2 engines in 50,000 miles, ever hear a crank shaft snappp out of the blue????
    I have such good luck with my Ford's i'm taking delievery of an 05 FX4 150 tommorrow :drinkup: :drinkup:

I seem to remember the Roush guys were running at the front in the last plate race i watched so don't count them out :nono: :nono:
  13. 351crules

351crules Member

i hate nascar. fords rule everyform of racing they get into. until the rule makers sharpen there pencils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

If Ford would <strike>line the pockets of greedy bastards</strike> pay NASCAR and Helton more money than GM did they would get favors to. Chevy pays for those rule changes and advantages they get so don't count on them looking for a refund.