1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Daytime Running Lights

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by sailorman3, Dec 5, 2013.

1. sailorman3

sailorman3 Member

I have a 2012 Boss Super Duty plow and removed it from my 2009 F250 and installed on my 2013 F250. I had the local shop hook up the electrical harness. My question is, are there daytime running lights on this plow. I can't remember if my old truck had them and if it did, the new truck doesn't have them now. Thanks in advance.

2. sailorman3

sailorman3 Member

Anyone???????????

3. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

The plow does not have Day Time running lights. The plow would only have them if it uses one of the head light bulbs. There is no extra bulb for them in the plow that I have seen. Your plow is newer than mine so I could be wrong in your case.

4. drp

drp Senior Member
    from ontario

DRL are from the truck not the plow. If the truck has them so will the plow lights, if it does not neither will the plow.

5. sailorman3

sailorman3 Member

I have a brand new 2013 truck with them, so I guess my plow should also have them if they hooked up the harness correctly?

6. drp

drp Senior Member
    from ontario

yes it should