1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

daymak 110cc

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by duramax-king, Oct 29, 2009.

1. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

hey guys i'm getting into plowing and was wondering about these quads i already have a 110cc atv and wanted to plow some drive ways this winter any comment's i was looking and they also have winches avalible for my size quad.are these plows good or not so good for a few drive ways?

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Are Daymak's good for atving? One of my foreman had one and he return it... said it was a pos

3. duramax-king

well since i'm a kid it will have to do, but it isn't bad it's got some power, nothing to complain about.

4. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

The one thing I remember him saying is that the rubber wore really fast.

Where abouts are you out of?

5. duramax-king

milton would be looking for a small plow like 40'' or 42'' do you think it could handle it?

6. duramax-king

or... i could take this route shoveling until i get enought for a bigger quad or use a snow blower as i have a 22'' gas powerd toro, how long would it take to plow an average two car wide two car long driveway?

7. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

i personally would never plow with a 110cc quad. I say go no smaller then 400, or your gonna be screwed in most snows.

8. ACSlam

ACSlam Junior Member
    from Ma

I've got a Yamaha Wolverine 350, very near stock, with a 60 inch plow. I have to say I was amazed with how well it pushed snow for it's size. But I'd agree on the 110 being to little to invest into - start with a bigger machine first.