1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dash Flash Testimonal

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Wilnip, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

I just want to let ps members know how the customer service department treated me with a recent purchase.
    I ordered a dash cam. They said they would program it for me since it can be a pain and then ship it right out. When I received the package, I tried to operate it and it was malfunctioning. I emailed Dash Flash and they offered a few tip on trying to correct the problem but nothing worked. They said it was probably from rough handling thru USPS because it worked fine when they programed it. They said I could file a claim thru USPS or return it to them. I choose the later. I sent them and email to notify when it was sent along with the tracking number. They were out of stock but as soon as they got some in they would ship a replacement. A few days later they emailed and said they received a dash cam in and would like to ship it out. They didn't even wait until they received the package I returned. The new cam works perfectly.
    I would not be afraid to try any product they have because if you are unsatisfied, they will bend over backwards to make you happy. :salute:

2. Dash Flash

Dash Flash Member
    from Arizona

Wilnip, Thank you for that testimonial. It's true that we consider customer satisfaction to be job #1. In addition to plow operators, our customers include firefighters and police officers. Many times, their very lives depend on our products. It's a responsibility that we take very seriously.

We're posting this here only: through the month of June 2014, any customer who identifies themselves as a member of PlowSite.com will receive a 10% discount on their entire order at www.dash-flash.com That includes the new NIGHTBLASTER 120 and NIGHTBLASTER 72 Cree LED off-road lights.

Richard
    Customer Service
    Police and Fire Store, LLC
    Manufacturers and Distributors of Emergency Vehicle Equipment