1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dash Flash Magnum

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by bigkid, Sep 13, 2014.

1. bigkid

bigkid Member
    from Gap, Pa

I am looking at purchasing a new mini light bar that I will have permanently mounted to the roof of the truck. I was looking at the dash flash magnum and was wondering if anyone here was using one or had seen them in person. I can tell by the videos that it's a very bright light bar but wanted thoughts on overall quality. I was also looking at the sound off pinacle mini but it seems like you get a lot more for your money with the dash flash magnum. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Never heard of them.

3. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

I think this is one, the larger of the two. http://www.maxwellservicesllc.com/id71.html down a little on the page. To movies to watch under the picture.
    The smaller one is way brighter outside with more flash off of things. from a distance you can not tell the one is bigger. So in this case bigger is not always better. If you would like to know about the small one I can find where I got it. Or buy my bigger one and I will go buy a new small one.

4. bigkid

bigkid Member
    from Gap, Pa

In terms of light output it looks like the soundoff mini pinnacle is hard to beat. It also comes with a 5 year warranty. I think that is the one I will go with. Now I just have to figure out if the sunroof is going to interfere with the permanent mounting. The guy doing the install should have that answer so I will check with him tomorrow.

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Soundoff makes a great product.

6. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

We have a few LED mini bars for some great prices as well. Be sure to check out the following page on our site to see if you're interested in any of our bars:
    http://advancedwarninglights.com/interior-lightbars/mini-lightbars.html

The AWL Sliq 12 is currently a favorite among our customers, and is only $159.99!:
    http://advancedwarninglights.com/sliq-12.html

All of our products carry a 5-year hassle free warranty, so you can be sure you're getting a quality product.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

- Tom

7. bigkid

bigkid Member
    from Gap, Pa

I placed order yesterday for the soundoff mini pinnacle. I ordered the EPL7100. I was told by soundoff that the difference between the 7000 and 7100 is that the 7100 is a newer version. It is class 1 certified and they achieved this by using a brighter LED, and it's only 10 dollars more than the 7000. No one that I called had it in stock yet except for the showroom demo so I had them order it and it will be shipped directly to me by the end of next week.