1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by maxwellp, Feb 7, 2014.

1. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

This is the Dash-Flash Magnum. The bigger one.

Here are 2 videos, One called LED LIGHT BAR 1 and the other LED LIGHT BAR 2.

I will work on more that are out side but here is something to start with. The first one is big and takes some time to load but it does work.

If these links do not work just go here and look for the same words under the picture.

2. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

that bar looks pretty bright to me. What are your thoughts on it?
  3. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

Over all and first look it is well made. In the box there was a notice that said do not go over 40 mph. The magnets seem ok, so I gave it the test. It did not fly off at 60 mph. It was mounted where you see it. I will not be taking it off all the time. I have it mounded to the rear of the cab where the air should be going down. With this at 1/2 the price of some name brand light bars, no way would I buy a name brand one.
    More later.......................
    I could only get my movies above to work with IE. No luck in Chrome or Android