1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dash flash® led warning lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Dash Flash, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Dash Flash

Dash Flash Member
    from Arizona

I want to introduce the Dash Flash® brand of LED warning lights and strobes. When you work as hard as you do for your money, you want the absolute best value.

Police and Fire Store, LLC, distributors of the Dash Flash® brand of warning lights has been in business for over 10 years providing the highest quality, lowest price warning lights to police and fire departments, snow plow and tow truck operators. We have a 100% positive feedback rating on eBay.

Just a few examples:

The Grille Flash™ Kit with four large high power LED light heads is only $59.95!

The Mini-Magnum™ is a magnetic roof-top LED mini-lightbar for $139.95. Compare at $250.

The Magnum™ is also a magnetic roof-top LED lightbar, but much larger with 14 gen 3 lightheads! The Magnum™ is only $229.95! Compare at $500+

Most items ship Priority Mail 2-Day for no extra charge.

Before you buy warning lights anywhere else, take a moment to check out Dash Flash® Warning Lights
  2. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

I'll be the first to say welcome.
  3. Dash Flash

Dash Flash Member
    from Arizona

Thank you very much. It's nice to be here!
  4. BossPlowMaster

BossPlowMaster Senior Member

Free product demo?? :nod:
  5. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Not that we are going to be responding Code 3 to any public emergencies but are these lights SAE rated? Where are these manufactured? What gen LEDs are these?

Only asking questions since a friend of mine is a professional lighting installer and I have seen comparisons of brand names as well as the SNM brand lights compared to lights looking very similar to these, and for a little bit more the output difference is amazing.
  6. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

When will you be getting more Dash Cams in stock?
  7. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

These are some models you see in ebay. China quality. you get what you pay for.