1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

darn truck

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mike33087, Mar 13, 2005.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

last night just when the swtorm was picking up, i believe i busted a U joint or 2, there was a crack and then a pop, and now a constant pop wether its in 2wd or 4wd, this sucks cause i lost at least 4 hours and it probably wont be ready by next friday, the local gmc dealership is always backed up. :yow!:
  2. SkykingHD

SkykingHD Senior Member

Speedy truck repair

We have an agreement with local garage. He takes care of us with very fast truck repair. This is necessary to keep rigs up and plowing. I try and do most of work my self but when ya need help you need it now. One week to fix a drive shaft is not acceptible in our line of business. There has to be some garage in your area that is willing to work with you. A small general repair garage might even trade snow plowing for truck work. All they can say is no.