1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Danvers MA 1 Loader + 1 Pickup Operator

Discussion in 'Employment' started by BlueLine Ent, Dec 3, 2007.

1. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Looking for a licensed 2B or 2A loader operator for a loader with fixed 11' blade for municipal contractor route. The route is in Danvers MA.

Also, looking for a pickup driver for a municipal contractor route as well.

Must be licensed for appropriate equipment, available 24/7, eager to work and not want to leave early/give up. We need someone who is comitted, but fear not, we are not slave drivers.:nono: Ideal candidates have plowing experience and are easy going and willing to just chug along and take what comes.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks

2. BlueLine Ent

Update to the first post.

We currently only now need a licensed 2A or 2B operator who can work between 9pm and 7am. Odd situation, but if anyone is interested in these hours in Danvers MA, please contact me.

3. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I sent you a PM on the 2A operator...

4. BlueLine Ent

OK, back to square one again. We had to let an operator go because he decided he didn't want to come in the last 2 storms, and lost out on 21 hours on the machine.

So any operators close to Danvers who are interested, contact me please!!! Or if anyone knows someone, please pass the info along!! It seems so hard to find a reliable operator.

BlueLineEnt@aol.com

5. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Blue Line, Ill take it. Ive got a Mass, 1B, 1C, 2B, 2C. I also have a Mass CDL B with Air Brakes and Passenger, and a CDL A Permit. Clean record, no accidents, no tickets, no drugs, no criminal history. What time you want me there?

6. BlueLine Ent

Therein lies the problem....we don't have a scheduled start, we just need to go when the town calls. And anyone who wanted to do it so far, has lived to far away to get here, get the machine, and get to the route in under an hour......in the middle of a snowstorm.

7. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

DId you see that guy from danvers that made the news for having a huge loader.....I forget his last name, but something like Ron Ronrough or something?????

8. prostock07

prostock07 Junior Member

i'm from maine cdl class b tank/hazmatand class a permit, i run 624 w/snow pusher and blade at a lowes up here and have a few ??

2a 2b license's for a loader?

rate of pay in that area for a loader op?

just curious

thanks
    kevin