1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dano is a dirty rotten SOB!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by aeronutt, Jun 2, 2009.

1. aeronutt

aeronutt Senior Member

I have a BIG bone to pick with Dano. :gunsfiring: That little bitty sample can that showed up in the mail today wasn't NEARLY big enough so now I have to go out and buy more! The can was empty 10 minutes after I opened it. Sure, it's only the first time I've actually ever used the stuff, but I'm so impressed with how easy it goes on and the great fluidy film it leaves on my rusty parts that I won't rest until everything I own is treated.

That scoundrel must have KNOWN I'd like the stuff and want more. Why else would he spend $5 shipping a free can to somebody he's never met? And now it's probably going to cost me $50 for accepting the "free" sample. Man, I wish I had a marketing genius like that working for me!

... Just in case anybody didn't notice the tongue firmly planted in cheek, I'm kidding. Dano hooked me up with an introduction to a product that's obviously superior to any petro-oil based product I've ever used for surface rust protection and WD-40 type applications. This stuff really is worth getting excited about! :drinkup:

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

FF is like cells phones. Get the phone free but you have to pay for it monthly. Or is that marriage? :confused:

3. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

It is like crack

They can give away at first because they know you will be hooked after the first time

:D

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Dano's sidekick GV should've warned you about the teaser cans. :D

5. aeronutt

aeronutt Senior Member

Well, if the enjoyment-to-cost ratio fades as fast as marriage, I'm in for a VERY expensive affair!

6. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Mwaa haa haa! :D My devious plan has worked! Another in a long line of Fluid Film addicts has been officially created!

If it wasn't such a good thing I'd be going to hell for sure. :rolleyes:

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Buy in the gallon can, much handier and saves on gas!!! spray it on brush it on or use it as a dip goes great with chips:D steel chips that is. We use it as a cutting oil when drilling and tapping holes, works excellently and coats the tool for rust prevention

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  8. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Another innocent plow man succumbs to the to the lure of Fluid Film.

9. grandview

We all know Dano is putting something in the FF to get us addicted!

[​IMG]

10. Dano50

from CA

I'll never reveal my secrets. :p

11. aeronutt

aeronutt Senior Member

Well Dano, with a little help from the local John Deere dealer you have now recovered your investment in sending the "free" sample. Just thought you'd like to know... I sprayed down the rusty frame rails of my '89 F-350, hit all the bad crusty spots on the flatbed, soaked the moveable parts and wetted the paint-peeled areas of both plows. I still have some left, so I'm sure an opportunity will present itself soon to use it up. It doesn't do any good to leave it in the can!

Since the big spray can costs nearly the same as the small one maybe you could send big cans for samples!

12. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

thank god im not in that list.... :dizzy:

or am I? :confused:

13. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

nick, you are on that list...btw, how many Fluid Film cans and shirts and stickers do you have? jk.

14. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Watch out, Nick will have it in Ink:nod:

15. Dano50

from CA

I know you're on the list! :nod: I can feel you itching for Fluid Film right now. :D

16. Dano50

from CA

Nick, I really, really think you need a Fluid Film tattoo. It would cement your status as a Fluid Film legend. :salute:

17. grandview

I think Nick should tattoo a WD40 can on his balls ,this way he can say look at this "junk" ,and then go buy some FF instead!:eek:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  18. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I still don't have any:cry:

19. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Perhaps situated upon the allegorical cranium of a sporadically inflexible adjunct?

Now THAT would be legendary:cool:

20. Dano50

from CA

We'll fix that. Please don' cry. There's a FF anonymous meeting next week where you can air all your pain.