1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Daniels Wing Plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Grisi24, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Grisi24

Grisi24 Senior Member

Hey guys I know a lot of you guys love these and here you go!

Used Daniels 20 ft Wing Plow.

New trip springs and hoses. Good working condition. Quick attach fits our Cat 924G and I believe all cat IT machines. Also fits our Deere 544G with a Rockwell Quick attach and our Komatsu with I believe a balderson quick attach. This plow works great. It’s too big for the applications were using it in so were selling it. We will be replacing this with smaller box pushers so we would consider trades towards 12’, 14’, or 16’ box pushers.

$7,990

IMG_8060.jpg

IMG_8063.jpg

2. Grisi24

Grisi24 Senior Member

No bites guys?

3. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

How old is the daniels and how many cutting edges have you gone through?

4. Grisi24

Grisi24 Senior Member

It is a 2001 and I will look at the maintenance records and let you know

5. shaunnshelly

shaunnshelly Senior Member

I have 2 14' pushers.. 1 is a ProTech and 1 is a JRB with BRAND NEW rubber edge still wrapped up and not installed.. I also have a 18' Pro Tech..

6. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Records yet?

7. Grisi24

Grisi24 Senior Member

Sorry about that viper. It's been very busy at the shop. I didn't forget about you

8. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

No problem, just let me know when you get some time. Busy is good!