1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

daniels rear plow - needs a few parts $1000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by elite1msmith, Dec 11, 2009.

1. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

needs the center speed hitch and lift cylinder.

i have the blade, the pump , control , hoses and plumbing. speed hitch was stollen from me. new cylinder runs around $125 bucks , plus some welding time... and your good to go. or just but it dirrect thru daniels

1000 as it sits

2. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

any pic's of it?

3. elite1msmith

from chicago

yes sir

a quick pain job woulnt hurt it, I know how these are assembled they have alot of areas that dont get the best paint job on the back side of the blade, so theres alot of "bleeding" -areas that have rust on them that are really nothing more than a small spot that the rust has run when it get wet.

rear plow.jpg

rear plow 3.jpg

4. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

what size is it??

5. elite1msmith

from chicago

i will have to double check, i belive its a 7- 6 inch. i know it stuck out maybe 5 inches on each side of my truck, to me it was a really good size, anything smaller wouldnt grab the snow around cornors, and anything larger would stick out while using my front plow while angled I was happy with it. just no use for it at the moment

6. elite1msmith

from chicago

to the top.....

7. elite1msmith

from chicago

bump......

8. elite1msmith

from chicago

nobody needs a rear plow huh?

9. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

What size is it ?

10. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

try reading!

P.S.
    to big for me, i was looking for one for ma jeep...

11. elite1msmith

from chicago

If it doesnt sell by this weekend, the im going to start buying the parts, or fabricating them so its fully working. at that time i would probably ask 1500 dollar range.