1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

daniels pull plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TCLS88, Aug 23, 2013.

1. TCLS88

TCLS88 Member
    from MIDWEST

I am going to be getting a daniels pull plow this winter and I have a question to others who are using one. With the down pressure what happens when you pull it over a raised piece of concrete etc ?
  2. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

I tried contacting them thru email and never got a response. Emailed 2 different people. Hope you have better luck.
  3. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

it makes a really load noise...
  4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Nothing. I've used one for 15 yrs and I've never "snagged" on something and had it stick. That's what your concern is right? It simply pulls over, even with the down pressure.
  5. TLK380

TLK380 Member

I have one for 4 years now and no issues at all. The corners of the plow are tapered and like WIPensFan said it pulls over everything.

By the way the company has new owners and they are setting up dealerships in different states.