1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Daniels pull plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by scitown, Sep 16, 2008.

1. scitown

scitown Senior Member

I know, I know another pull plow thread. I have emailed Daniels and had the email returned undeliverable...I tried another email so I'll see. I had questions on dealers or reps in the Northeast. . Does anyone know if they ship direct and or have a Northeast rep? What kind of price should I expect for a 90" jobber? I know everyone recomends them and likes them but so far not good. 90" on a one ton srw right?

2. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

i would just try to find a used one, they have almost nothing to break , i got mine 3 yrs ago for 1200

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I know around here the Boss dealer sells the Daniels.I don't think they sell direct.

4. scitown

scitown Senior Member

I've been looking. Doesn't seem like the used ones make it this far east. Anyone have a Daniels for sale???

5. scitown

scitown Senior Member

What do the new ones go for?

6. grandview

Can't remember but I think around 2,000?

7. scitown

scitown Senior Member

How far are you from Boston I may have to swing by YOUR boss dealer. :nod: I will have to call around to see if anyone will stock them around here. I can honestly say I have never seen a pull plow in person. I asked an old time sno fighter about them the other day and he looked at me like I was an idiot trying to put a plow BEHIND a truck. Then again he was talking about V plows like they came out last week. Kinda strange having such a hard time spending $2000. I hope Daniel's helps me with this problem.

8. grandview

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  9. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Thanks I will call tomorrow afternoon. The first email doesn't work by the way. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere Danieeeeeels :help: payup

10. scitown

scitown Senior Member

After days of searching the internet for a dealer or rep in the northeast asking around here and emailing Daniels I finally called Daniels today. They are very nice. I asked where I could buy a plow around here the nice women said she had no Idea and asked if I minded being put on hold. After 15 minutes she came back and said...I dont know. She took my number and told me she would ask around the office and have someone call me back with the info. I pointed out to her that their earthlink email address did not work and she asked where I got that email. I told her it is on the Daniels website. She almost sounded confused as if she didn't know they had a website. Then she looked up the emails and saw that she had recieved an email from me last night. I know I told her. We had a nice laugh. So about two hours later I check my voice mail and a rep from dainels tell me that he found someone in my area and they would contact me tomorrow morning. Ok fine.

An hour later Im sitting at the local watering hole and a friend of mine sits down next to me orders a beer. I haven't seen him in a few days I look over and he has a s-eat'n grin on his face. He says do I have to call you in the morning or can we just talk about the pull plow now.

He has picked up spare plow parts or a cutting edge for me here and thier but he mostly deals with town and city large fleet replacements. Since I got the bug to look into one of these I haven't seen him and I never thought he would be affiliated with daniels.

Everything else he has ever gotten for me has been for cost. He is looking into a price for me tomorrow.

Im a jackass...Just thought I'd share the end of my story with you.

11. grandview

Never know what you might find in a bar!

12. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

When you find out the price of a Daniels could you post it here or PM me? I got a price for a Snowman today: $2600 for a 7'...add wings for $300 to make it 8'6". Delivery would be on top of both of those costs.

Let me know what you find out.