1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

daniels pull plow mount

Discussion in 'Daniels Plows Discussion' started by djtidbit, Dec 26, 2010.

1. djtidbit

djtidbit Junior Member
    from 60515

Does anyone have picture of the older style mount (ear tabs). Bought two plows for this year and bent the t bar mount on both of them bumping into things at very low speed. I know the obvious answer is don't hit things, but space is tight and **** happens. There must be a more solide way to mount these plows.
  2. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

The T bar that you mentioned, is that the new style that mounts into the receiver that is shown on Daniels website? The reason why I am asking is I was going to purchase one simply for the ease of installation. I mounted the ears on my 05 2500HD but honestly I have only used the pull plow once. It wasn't working properly and I never got around to fixing it. I am purchasing a 2011, 2500HD and promised myself to get the back plow working again. I was pleased to see that Daniels came out with a reciever mount all in one set up. I'm hoping that this is not the product that you are talking about. Thanks
  3. djtidbit

djtidbit Junior Member
    from 60515

yes unfortunately that is the setup im refering to. just doesn't hold up to the conditions. I'm looking into welding some stock on t-bar and hitch to add two more pins. the chain set up just doesn't work, allows to much movement.
  4. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

I'll get a few pictures of the mounting ears posted for you.
    I also have a few sets in stock should you decide to do the change over.
    If you need additional info just email me.
    :rolleyes: John...