1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Daniels Pull-Plow in Southern Indiana

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by matt-max, Jan 27, 2009.

1. matt-max

matt-max Member

Older Daniels rear Pull-Plow stored inside and unused since 2004. complete pump, hitch, plow, wiring, hoses, controller, manuals included.

Great piece of equipment that we no longer use. Blade has some corrosion from regular use but still looks pretty good. Has a good size dent in cutting edge but still scrapes great. Pump shows significant corrosion but operates fine.

will post photos soon. Open to offers until i determine a price for it. call or email with questions, mwstuebe at bluemarble.net, 812-333-5296

2. TomB...IN

TomB...IN Member
    from Indiana

You sure you want to sell that??? sounds like you are getting pummeled down there. Send So of that up here to North Indy!

Good luck

3. matt-max

matt-max Member

wow. you ain't kiddin! busy week last week all the way into this weekend. but still have not used the daniels in several years. it was great when we had lots of driveways for townhouses with overhead doors at the end of their drives but now what we don't have thosse contracts we just haven't used it. thought about modifying it for a bobcat pusher but never got to that so might as well pass it on to someone who can use it.

4. Kennedy81

Kennedy81 Senior Member

I'll keep an eye on the thread for pics and a price range...

5. matt-max

matt-max Member

took lame photos today. plow is in storage unit buried under spraytanks etc. looks like last time it was used was winter of 2002-3 at the latest.
    just went through the pump: it needs a relay and shows some outer corrosion but test functions fine.
    plow looks better than i remembered, it does have one good dent in it as i recall but still scrapes great.
    photos of mounting bracket and pump/hoses still to come.
    need $1200 for it. any less and it can stay sitting until we need it again.
    thanks for your patience.
    matt
    812-333-5296

pull Photo_021009_030.jpg

pull Photo_021009_031.jpg

pull Photo_021009_032.jpg

6. matt-max

matt-max Member

first photo is control siwtch and wiring.
    second is plow...can't remember total length but that's a 10' deep storage unit.
    third shot (sorry for quality) is lift cylinder and speed-hitch lift channel.

7. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Where in Indiana? Also do you have a way to get it back together for for transporting? E-mail me.............billk726@aol.com

8. payton

payton Senior Member

as it sits in the shape i see ill give ya 400 and pick it up sunday when im in bloomington..

9. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

10. matt-max

matt-max Member

hey! great find. thanks for posting the link.